Gnr / Bnr: Gnr 25 Bnr4
ABOUT USE 4 – MOLLERGÅRDEN
Separated in 1853. 1 1867 was here: 1 acre ring field, meadow area of 14 acre. In addition, there was "a small waterfall where a wheel mill is operated".
B. 1817. Got skates from his father in 1853.
F. in Denmark. Bought in 1859 the mill from Rasmus Olsen. At the same time rented the water rights for & Spdl per year. Built wheel mill. Also set up a threshing mill which he rented out.
Amund Bergesen Lervik:
Born 1838 in Meland. Bought the mill in 1864 together with Johannes Gudmundsen Selvik. Was sole owner from 1865. Married to Malena Momsdatter b. 1849. Children: Ingeborg, Berta, Berge, Andreas, Joakim.
In 1894, the mill and the mills were sold to 3 townspeople for NOK. 20,000. They sold it in 1901 to Laksevåg municipality, which needed the water rights to secure the water supply.