Gnr / Bnr: Gnr 23 Bnr 4
ABOUT USE 4 – THE BEAK CHAIR
Indebted in 1866. In 1867 there were: 2.5 acres of arable land, meadow area of 21 acres. In 1959, there were: 40 acres of cultivated land, 15 acres of cultivated pasture. The mill was located where Lynghaugparken is today. Was closed down when development took off. The club house still exists.
Ole Johannessen Haukås:
B. 1828, d. 1909. In 1869, got a skate from his brother-in-law Rasmus Olsen for 500 Spdl. Married to Marta Olsdatter (daughter from Hamregården) b. 1826 d. 1911. Children: Oluf, Karina, Olina, Johannes.
Oluf Olsen Filling:
B. 1860, d. 1938. Got a skate in 1888 from his parents for NOK. 4,000 and conditions. Married to Marie Larsdatter b. 1870, d. 1962. Children: Ole Martin, Anders Elias, Karoline Mathilde, Lars Andreas, Martin Ola]. Martha Elisabeth, Olga Josefine, Peder Nikolai, Karl Johan, Astrid Elida.
Born 1907, died 1971. Took over the mill when his father died in 1938. Married to Edith Skare. Children: Per, Marit, Terje, Ole Lars.